Creditor Portal Help!
To access your information, register and sign into Creditor Portal in just a few minutes. We can help.
Once your claim is initiated, we’ll mail you a letter with a unique 9-digit passkey. You’ll need it, plus your Canada or U.S. cell phone number.
1. Go to the Creditor Portal registration page. CLICK HERE
2. Enter the 9-digit passkey included in the letter you received from Canada Life.
3. Enter your first name, last name and date of birth as shown in the claim form.
4. Provide an email address. This will be your username when you sign-in to Creditor Portal. You need to have access to the inbox of the email address you choose.
5. Create a password. Carefully follow the password requirements on the screen.
6. Activate your account. We’ll email you at the address you provided to activate your account.
7. Sign into Creditor Portal with the email address you provided and the password you created.
8. Complete the 2-step verification process by registering your cell phone.
Ensure that your password is 8 characters and includes 1 upper case letter, one lowercase letter, one special character and 1 number.
You’re allowed 5 attempts to sign into your account. If your account is locked, please call our Customer Care Centre at 1-800-387-4572 to unlock your account.
On the sign-in page, select Forgot password. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Email addresses are case sensitive. If the email that you used for registration include an upper-case letter, you must enter your email address the same way each time you login the portal.
Go to the inbox of the email address you provided when you registered. Look for an email sent from Canada Life with the subject line Verify email address for Creditor Portal for plan members. Can’t find it? Check your spam folder.
When signing into Group Creditor Portal, make sure the caps lock and number lock keys on your keyboard are off. If your browser has auto filled your email address, check that it’s the email address you provided when you registered for Group Creditor Portal.
1. Click on Forgot your email and we will let you know the email address that you used for registration.
2. Proceed to sign into the Portal.
The portal is accessible on most browsers and on android and IOS mobile devices.
No. A cell phone with a U.S. or Canada number that can receive text messages is required.
Yes, your session will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
The Portal can only be accessed using your access ID and password once you’ve registered. We regularly test, update and validate our security model to ensure we maintain a high level of security. Remember, don’t share your access ID and password with anyone.
Call us at 1-800-387-4572, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern.